Luis Lanca wrote:

> I've been invited to give some lectures on scriptwriting and I suddently
> realized that I don't know "anything" about it. I just like to write ;-)
>
> Please help me and send me every idea and whatever you might dream you ever
> learned on a screen writing short course, anything at all...

Luis, you'd probably have a lot more luck if would you post your
request to the Screen Writing Discussion List at this address:

That list is specifically for screenwriters, and has nearly 1,000
subscribers, the majority of whom have at least some screenwriting
experience.

Good luck,
Christopher White