For what its worth..when someone tells me what to look for I see things I
wouldn't see on my own.

In the same vein...About fifteen years ago our public television showed a
class in film from either North or South Carolina. It was a series. The only
movies I remember are Beauty and the Beast and Renior's
week-end-in-the-country movie (can't remember the title). Has anyone else
seen this series? Is it still around? Does anyone know where it could be
found?