Scott,
     Take it from someone who knows, you're in for a long search.  I've never
found Sanctuary on video, but I've acquired a 35mm print of the film (bought
from a collector I contacted through "Big Reel").  I did get hold of a bootleg
copy of Story of Temple Drake, but I'm not sure it's available anymore.
Neither are available on video legally, but there are prints out there.  I know
SOTD is at UCLA and Sanctuary is at the Library of Congress and available for
screening.  If you're really interested in SOTD I could dub a copy for you for
the price of the tape and postage.  I myself can't afford to transfer my 35mm
to video in the case of Sanctuary, so I can't be of much help there.  If you
would like to inquire further about getting a copy of SOTD, contact me at
[log in to unmask]  Good luck.

                                                  Matt Ramsey