I'd think the best place to find a docudrama of, by, and for "Historical
Revisionism" is to send for a catalog from the Institute for Historical
Revisionism."

Yes, these folks are still around, tantalizing their followers (thousands
upon thousands) with their fantasy that the decimation of the Jews and
Gypsies and others of WWII didn't happen in anywhere near the numbers that
sensible people seem to agree upon.

You can get their catalogs from their favorite publisher/distributor:

The NoonTide Press
P. O. Box 2719
Newport Beach, CA  92659
Work: 714-631-1490
Fax: 714-631-0981

Let me know what you come up with. Fascinating topic. Untenable but they hang
ten anyway.