I've read recently about a process or effect called Film Look that is used to
make images shot on videotape look like they were shot on film, but I can't
find any local companies who know anything about it.  Can anyone give me more
info?  (What's involved, how it's done, cost, results, etc.)  I live in the
Dallas area, so there are several good video and film companies around.
Eddie Walker
To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L
in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]