I don't know if this is the right Mailing List to posting this question
to or not.  If it isn't please let me know which one I should be posting to.

I am working on a major motion picture that may or may not contain nudity
- depending on what the laws are when it comes to nudity in motion
pictures.  I need to know that the laws are when it comes to nudity in
motion pictures, and I want it all in detail if possible - everything
from full frontal nudity to ages, from butts to action (or suggestive
action).  I hope you can help me, and I thank you in advance for any help
that you can give me.

Dream Maker