On Thu, 20 Jul 1995, Tim Jones wrote:

> I watched "Last Tango In Paris" last night and it made me think of other
> films I have seen recently, "Oublie-Moi",  "Bitter Moon" and "Monsieur Hire",
> that deal with similar themes of sexual obsession set in Paris.  Can anyone
> think of any other titles that use these two elements ? I'm probably
> forgetting some obvious ones.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame might qualify, various versions give
more or less emphasis on the sexual obsession angle.

   ____|   Jonathan LeBreton                              |____
   \   |   Assistant Director, Library                    |   /
    \  |   UMBC = Univ. Maryland Baltimore County         |  /
     / |   phone: 410-455-2356                            | \