I'm looking for any information about a screenwriter named Maurine Watkins.  I
know she worked in the 1930s for Paramount (at least for a time).  The only
film I know she worked on was "The Story of Temple Drake" (but received no
screen credit for it).  I can't seem to find any information about her at all
anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Respond personally if you'd
like.  Thanks in advance.

                                        Matt Ramsey