From: Frank Burke    Film Studies    Queens University, Can.

Thanks to Tony Williams for his reply to Joey Schwartz re Film Studies in Can-
ada. This is the second posting on the subject from Mr. Schwartz which I have
found to be frustratingly inaccurate. Thanks also to Yves Level for pointing
out the great strength of Quebec/Montreal as a center for film studies.