From: Tony Williams
English
SIUC
 PAY OR DIE was definitely one of Borgnine's interesting films. (Is it
available on video yet?) His performance remains in my mind long after
seeing the film on first release. I think Wilson also directed Rod Steiger
as Al Capone too(?).
 However, mentioning Zohra Lampert is really important - a very under-rated
and under-used actress who often delivered surprisingly good performances in
television series of the 60s. Films such as LET'S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH
never used her talents to their best advantage. Did Lampert's Puerto
Rican background hinder her in obtaining good roles? What is she doing
now? She really deserves more attention than she has actually received
since she is/was one of America's really interesting character actresses.