Yves (and others for whom English is not their first language):

I see nothing wrong with SCREEN-L posts in languages other than
English.  Please send posts in the language with which you're the most
comfortable.

Since SCREEN-L is now a *moderated* list, however, there may be some
small delay in the posting of non-English messages so that I can
apply my meager language skills to them or find someone to check
them for me.

Thanks for participating!

Jeremy
SCREEN-L moderator

Est-ce acceptable d'envoyer de temps en temps un message sur Screen-L en
francais? Etant donne que je connais plusieurs membres qui connaissent
bien le francais, au moins pour le lire.

Bonjour, Yves Lever, Montreal