>        Anybody knows anything about students working at the Cannes Film
>Festival?  One of my students asked me and all I know is that I saw
>American students working in the American Pavilion in 1992.
>        Any leads?  Phone numbers?  Anything?  Thank you.
>
>        Gloria Monti

The American Pavillion is looking for interns to work at Cannes from May
18-29. Kodak is supplying accommadations and one meal per day. It's up to
the intern to find his/her way over there.

An application must be sent to: The American Pavillion
                                1519 S Crescent Heights Blvd #3
                                Los Angeles, CA 90035

It's got to be there by March 31. Since you might not be able to get an
application, fill it out and get it back to LA by the 31st I'll tell you
what's on it. DATE, NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE, PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE,
PREFERRED POSITION IN THE AMERICAN PAVILLION(3 top choices of bar, food
prep and restaurant areas, reception desk, VIP message center, press room
and public relations center)and HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE AMERICAN
PAVILLION? They also want a resume and any other support materials, two
passport photographs and $30 handling and admin fee payable to The American
Pavillion, Inc.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[log in to unmask]                                                    Gary Looft
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                            "Rollin' on my Big Wheel"