There is a group called PERFORM-L that bills itself as:

Peformance in all media

But I don't know if it approaches performance from a practitioners point
of view or not.

To check it out, send command SUBSCRIBE PERFORM-L YOUR-NAME to:

   Curoiusly, after with my posting to ACTOR-L, my mailbox was flooded
with messages from other actors subscribed to the same list wondering why
THEY had recieved no letters. Some had even forgotten that they had
subscribed! Does ANYBODY know ANYTHING?
                    Danny H.

      Work is the blackmail of survival.

| Jeremy Butler - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                                                   |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |