> I've had people actually say to me, "I loved your movie so much I made
>several copies for my friends."
>
>Arn McConnell

I am a budding film maker... well Video Producer looking to enter
film school at a university in British Columbia, Ca.

At Secondary school (presently) I have made numerous short takes:
Commercials, ads, music video, school events. Yet I also have create
two videos that were just messed up. They were terribly attractive to
the stoners (pot smokers) at my school (I of course understand why) because
of the tension and climatic scenes.

I just want to say how proud I am to have people come to me and beg to
"borrow" my videos (I only have the master).

Daniel Molina