----------------Original Message----------------------------------
And I bet they are "dominated by ratings" much more now that corporate
sponsors are so important -- AT&T wants the most bang for their sponsorship
buck just like regular advertisers.

Molly -

I'm not sure on this, but as far as I know, public broadcast stations aren't
usually included in the ratings process.  I don't recall seeing our local
Public Radio station in the 1994 Spring Arbitron book (of course, maybe that
just shows that nobody around here listens to them - doubtful though).
 Anyone know otherwise?

:::::Aaron Michaels - [log in to unmask]

:::::Air Talent / Public Affairs Director
     WIFC-FM / WSAU-AM - Wausau,  WI
:::::Broadcast Communications / Psychology
     University of Wisconsin -- Stevens Point