I received an interesting e-mail from one who feels that production companies
who go to the carolina's to make their films, are doing so for the following
reasons:  (quote...)

"DandyDane:

The PRIMARY reason the carolinas see so much production biz is because both
the state and the production workers prositute themselves in such a way that
it's hard for a production to pass you up.  If all things were equal, i.e.
technician wages, tax programs, etc. in every state, the carolinas would not
see nearly the amount of production it now receives." (unquote)

I am curious as to your take on this attitude...do you agree - and if you
know, is this a general consensus??

or
DandyDane (America on Line)