Hello,
        Is anyone aware of a film made in 1993 called "Not Yet" (also
known as "Madadayo") directed by Akira Kurosawa? I was under the
(evidently false) impression that his last film to date was "Rhapsody in
August". Mainly I am looking to see if an English sub-titled version
exists on video tape (even British copies), but if anybody has any
information at all, it would be appreciated.

And while we're on the subject, how about a documentary on Kurosawa made
in, I think, 1987, called "AK". Has anyone seen, heard of, know where I
can obtain it?

Thank you,

--Mark