Author:  "b.a.rupert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    12/16/94 1:11 PM

[Editor's note:  This message was submitted to SCREEN-L by the "Author" noted
above, and not by Jeremy Butler ([log in to unmask]).]

If you have recieve a similar posting, I am sorry.  I am in the process of
trying to learn the system and my attempts are mixed.  I trying to contact
Robert Altman.  I am putting together my master's purposal and I need to
contact him.  This is what I know so far.  His next movie will take place in
K.C., he still has a brother who lives there (no I do not know his first name),
the address in Who's who is not correct and his next movie is about Jazz in
K.C.  I have tried contacting the Missouri Film Commission but the person who
has been working with Altman has been sick.  Does anyone have an address, a
suggestion or phone number even of someone who might know someone.  I think I
have a good idea for my project but without Altman's permission the whole thing
is down the drain.   Thanks - Brad