On Thu, 8 Dec 1994, Rachel Parmer wrote:
> Hi all!  Just curious, has anyone become a member of Full Moon's fan
> club?  Is it worth it?  And does anyone know if they have a web site or
> not.  Thanks!
>
> Rachel

I called their 1-800 number and got a flyer about their fan club. After
you get the flyer, THEN you send in your money to sign up. I just haven't
gotten around to signing up. Most of the "discounts" on films were still
pretty pricey, but take into account that I buy videos when they go on
sale for $10.99, or $15.99, or whatever. They do offer a lot of
interesting collectible merchandise - standees, vinyl kits, trading
cards, soundtracks, etc., that would be difficult to impossible to get
elswhere. My first impression from the flyer is that the club is geared
towards merchandise. Here's some neat things to buy. Here's when our
movies come out, so you'll know when to rent them, etc. Sometimes, that's
all you want or need though.

TRIVIA: It's a Full Moon at Deep Space Nine. I've spotted two Full Moon
actors on DS9. The guy who played Doctor Mordred played an alien
harassing the Major Kira character in a recent episode. Also, Andrew
Robinson, alias "Col. Muther" from "Trancers 3" is playing Garak, the
Cardassian tailor.

Hope this helps!

** Vikki **