>   Not all higher education work (either in conferences and journals) fits into
>Curtis's description. There is a danger that this type of critique will aid
>the developing new phase of anti-intellectualism always present in American
>cultural life. Let's discriminate and not make too many arbitrary judgements,
>please. Tony Williams.

You are absolutely correct, Tony. I think I was being way too broad. It's
sometimes surprising how enjoyable going the easy way can be. I believe in
questioning but not destroying. Ask the right questions and many things
fall apart on their own.

Curtis

Never Get Out of the Boat       |       [log in to unmask]