Could anyone provide information on the availability of the (only)
two adaptations of Sanctuary with which I'm familiar?  I'm looking to rent
or borrow (or buy if necessary) VHS copies of "Sanctuary" (1961) from 20th
Century Fox, directed by Tony Richardson, starring Lee Remick and Yves
Montand.  The other is entitled "The Story of Temple Drake" (1933) from
Paramount, directed by Stephen Roberts, starring Miriam Hopkins and Jack
Larue.
        Are these the only adaptations of the novel?  Are either available
on video?  If so, by whom?  Any information would be appreciated.  It's
necessary for a forthcoming encyclopedia on film adaptations.

Thanks,

Scott R. Furtwengler
P.O.B. 725
De Soto, IL 62924