On Thu, 1 Dec 1994 20:12:24 -0500 Hondo Aguilar said:
>I'd rather have more people E-mail responses to film searches.  I don't
>really want to keep getting mail on "Twins."  I like to help, of course.  Is
>there a way to avoid getting mail on searches or just get one message on
>final results?

Nope.  Not unless the person posting the request volunteers to collate
the responses and everyone with a response remembers to mail it to
that person and not to SCREEN-L.

We can encourage that sort of compilation of responses, but it's
impossible to enforce.

          America is the greatest of opportunities and the
          worst of influences.
                                  --George Santayana--

| Jeremy Butler - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                                                   |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |