I am new to internet and I am taking a class on the system.  I have to
conduct a strategic plan for implementing networked resources and services
within a particular organization.  I was interested in an area of production
but I'm having trouble getting focused.  I'm supposed to interview, in order
to see what's going on and what are the needs of the organization.  I was
wondering if anyone had ideas that could spark my creative juices.  I'm
open to all. . .suggestions on an organiaztion that could use the system,
or has used it successfully, concepts that I could research, or material
that would get me thinking.
                                                        Thanks too much,
                                                        Michelle Lopez
                                                Communications Major @