The discussion about Pulp Fiction seems to have abated somewhat, but
Pulpheads might be interested in Lisa Kennedy's article in the current
Village Voice (25 October 1994), "Natural Born Filmmaker:  Quentin
Tarantino Versus the Film Geeks."  In part an account of Tarantino's
originality and the accusations of lack thereof, a publicity-born
profile, and a query about issues of race pertaining to him and his
films, it also contains (for me) the quotation of the week.  Don
Murphy, a producer of Natural Born Killers:  "I would openly celebrate
Quentin's death.  I never had a falling out per se, but his actions
since becoming Quentin Tarantino have been diabolical."

Blaine Allan                           [log in to unmask]
Film Studies
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario
Canada  K7L 3N6