On Thu, 20 Oct 1994, Murray Pomerance wrote:

> A goodly number of truly important filmmakers must be turning in their
> graves to read the density and intensity of this discussion on the
> "brilliant," "seriously important" work of so untried and inexperienced a
> filmmaker.  Now, when does CITIZEN KAND *really end*???

I'm not sure I get the point.  Is it that we can only discuss movies
in-depth after their director has released a certain amount of footage
professionally?  Is it that Tarantino and his work aren't worth the
bother?  Is it that we should only talk about the ONE film you deem worth
intense scrutiny?  Or is it that you don't know where "KANE" ends?

If it's the latter, then (SPOILER ALERT)

       \|/

It ends when they burn his sled:  Rosebud.

If it's any of the others....sheesh....

                        |"I'm a multi-faceted, talented, wealthy,
      Shawn Levy        | internationally famous genius.  I have an
  [log in to unmask]   | IQ of over 190.  People don't like that."