I am doing research on the images of Native Americans in _Kings of the Sun_,
a 1963 film directed by J. Lee Thompson, script by Elliot Arnold and James R.
Webb, and starring Yul Brynner and George Chakiris. It's the only Hollywood
feature film that I can recall in which all the characters were Indians.
As far as I can tell, this film has not been released on video. Does anyone
have any idea where I can find a copy of this film? It occurs to me that a
Yul Brynner fan or fan club might be the person(s) that I'm looking for.
Also, can anyone suggest where I might be able to find materials for my
research, particularly script copies and notes by Thompson, Arnold, Webb,
Brynner and/or Chakiris?
I would appreciate any and all leads.

Thanks, Alix Casteel