>Question is, would you be interested in seeing another Alien movie?

Only if it's not misogynistic, racist, sexist, hierarchical,
patriarchal, linear, violent, or mal-political.

;)

Of course|  Bring it on|  Three cheers for entertainment|

Denise Bryson, Language and Literature

=      Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot      =
=       change, the strength to change those things I can, and        =
=         the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I've killed          =
=          because they PISSED ME OFF|   - Anonymous -                =