To Catherine Stratton:
The Family Violence Research Center is located up at the University of
New Hampshire.
In addition to what John Thomas posted regarding the L.A. Times article,
you should also check Warren Farrell and his book _The Myth of Male
Rod Carveth
University of Bridgeport
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."  (Hunter S. Thompson)