For Allen Siegel:

I don't have any immediate reference to hand, but I do know that _Jump Cut_
published quite a lot of work on Glauber Rocha and also some on Godard
some dozen years ago.  Editors are Chuck Kleinhans, Julia Lesage, and
John Hess.  Unfortunately, _Jump Cut_ isn't often indexed by reference
works on film criticism (though it SHOULD be -- it's original and I find
invaluable), so you'd probably have to find copies of the journal itself
(published about 3x a year since 1974) to find the materials.  Or does
some bibliographer in SCREEN-Land have a better idea?

Ramona Curry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign