Andi-O:
Hope you get this as I'm noodling around on the net right now.
Just realized i totally misread that you were "XX" and that Means
I'm also "XX" (unfortunately, it took a male science-oriented
pal to straighten me out on this point) and therefore you don't
need to "be a good dad" at any point in your career either.
Again, hope you get this and the points I tried to make earlier
are still worthy despite my ignorance of basic genetics! I tried!
Who can condemn a formerly "silly and ignorant" female (Austen)?

Amy