My point exactly...have you seen the latest Schepisi...since he went
Hollywood?.....these wonderful Australian nationals are no longer
Australian...they are somewhere and nowhere...as is Bill Forsyth...
and others. is there a National cinema anymore in any country?
Sandy

--

+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +