On Wed, 11 May 1994, Stephen Brophy wrote:

>   Has anyone mentioned The Moonspinners?  I don't actually remember if
> it was a Disney movie, but it definitely had Hayley Mills in it.

I recall this as The Moonrakers.  It was about people who lived on the
coast of England and "cussed the moon when it was shining bright, 'cause
the Moonrakers dirty work could only be done on a dark and moonless night."
THey lured ships to the rocks and then plundered the cargo.  Mills was an
innocent daughter who turned against this horrid profession. Duh.

I might have this confused as there was also a film called The Moonspinners.