How about "Darby O'Gill and the Little People"? From what I understand,
Walt poured a LOT of money into the project and was disappointed by the
bad box office attendance. SHAGGY got more people and was black & white.
        To answer your quetion directly, I know there's a Disney work out
there somewhere. I saw it in a library twenty years ago.

Dave Spiceland
     Route 6, Box 208            Boone, North Carolina  28607  (USA)