Hello all, thought this might be of interest to some on this list.
                                                          Robert
I am editing an issue of Art Papers, an Atlanta-based magazine with a
national/international circulation, with an emphasis on the visual arts,
cultural production, performance, aesthetics, and so forth. The issue
is devoted to "future culture," and follows a special issue I put together
in 1990 on "noise culture." The latter is defined as a state of chaotic
trajectories, broken teleologies, and subcultural responses. "Future
culture" is concerned with the problematic of cyberspace, technological/
artistic interaction, abjection and the body, cyborg approaches, inter-
net epistemology, and so forth. Theory and (reproducible) art are wel-
comes as submissions; there are no preset restraints. Please send materials
to Alan Sondheim, either on e-mail at [log in to unmask] or through
regular mail to 432 Dean Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11217. If you want the
materials returned, please send SASE. I am sorry to say that my terminal
will not receive images...
Thank you.