My problem with the Breakfast Club is that these people all become friends
in the end.  That is a load of crap.  I knew people in school, of those
five stereotypes, and a lot more that they missed, none of them mixed,
except for a few who "crossed over" a few intelligent jocks, etc....  These
groups even dated within the group.