Stephen,

      I understand where you are coming from.  I find that too many users are
discussing these Olympians on a personal level, rather than focusing on how
the media covers them.  A little discussion into the lives of these people
(Nancy and others) may be tolerable, but only to support a point or pose a
question related to media, n'est-ce pas?
      Let's not discard the Olympian issue, just dust it a little.

                                              Unfortunately,
                                                Joe Knapp