>     And there is no difference between a foreign language and an
> international language?
> Currie Thompson

        The difference lies in the connotation of the adjective "foreign"
vs. "international."  If you are asking whether a foreign language is the
same as an international language I am answering with another question.  Is
there a difference between a Negro person and an African-American person?
        I believe it is important to establish that the difference lies
*not* in the thing per se, but rather in the way it is culturally perceived.

        Gloria Monti