A joyous clutter is one thing, as James mentioned.  It's another thing when I
 ask
if a little more care and time could be taken in formulating requests and
their responses.  I don't think we were asked to brainstorm for ANY movie
where ANY tunnel shows up.  Sorry if I've misunderstood the request, but
perhaps this time the clutter is a bit much and unwarranted.

Cary Nathenson  ([log in to unmask])

By the way, my favorite tunnel sequence is at the end of Brecht's _Kuhle
Wampe_, where Communists youth march into the darkness singing "Forward..."