>I am hoping to find a collection of Robert Frank's short films (PULL MY DAISY,
>COCKSUCKER BLUES) through some sort of video distributor.  Any suggestions?

I recall reading in the last couple of years that the Rolling Stones
had long ago bought the distribution rights to Cocksucker Blues, with
the express purpose of never allowing it to be shown publically.
Apparently it portrays several band members in a bad light, to
put it mildly -- though one wonders how exactly this would harm
the band's image.

I rented Pull My Daisy in the early 1980s for a film society, so I
know that it is available somewhere.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

Can anyone fill in details for this "I don't know but . . ." post.

Doug Riblet
University of Wisconsin