* I'm interested in why you think _FMJ_ is a superior Kubrick. It
* seems to me like another one where old K had it for a while and
* then lost it (and wants you to know he did). I wouldn't say this
* about all of his movies, just one or two.
*
I'm not sure I understand your description--had it and then lost it?
Lost what? And wants us to know?

*
* (PS Mark--glad to see you on h-amstdy)
*

Thanks...

--
Mark Bunster                      |Exchange conversation if you dare--
Survey Research Lab--VCU          |Share an empty thought or a laugh.