Flashforward... I kept trying to think of a movie that used flashforward and I
recalled that in the movie A NIGHT IN THE LIFE OF JIMMY REARDON starring River
Phoenix the first and last scenes were identical... so was the entire movie a
flashback or was the first scene a flashforward?

I also recall on the show China Beach one episode where a character had an
abortion in the first scene and the rest of the show moved backward and the
last scene was where the character got pregnant... not a movie however...

Heather