I've just been given the assingment to lecture an advanced video production
course, and I'm still searching for an adequate text or texts.  The course will
focus on single-camera production, and will be concerned both with documentary
and narrative genres.

I'm most familiar with Michael Rabiger's texts -- especially _Directing: Film
Techniques and Aesthetics_ and _Directing the Documentary_, but both are heavily
film oriented.

I'm also considering Alan Rosenthal's _Writing, Directing & Producing
Documentary Films_, which weems a good text, thought it doesn't deal with
narrative projects, and again is film-centered.

Any Ideas?

Either post or send directly to me at [log in to unmask]  or
[log in to unmask]  Thanks for your help.

Chad Dell
University of Wisconsin-Madison