But "cutting" (I suppose you mean by that: belittling) on
        Spike Lee should be OK, too, if that's what you want to do.
        Nobody should be above criticism. We "cut" on Clint Eastwood;
        we "cut" on Barbra Streisand; we "cut" on Bill and Hillary
        Clinton. We can also "cut" on Spike Lee. The "politically
        correct" people who think certain celebrities are off limits
        are wrong. They ain't off limits. Not even the Queen of England,
        unless, of course, you happen to be in England.   Ernie.