Lily, It has been about two days now since you posted a
        request for information on buying the script of "Wings of
        Desire," and I don't think anyone has responded, unless they
        did so directly to you. I have been reluctant to respond simply
        because I have so little information, but perhaps a little is
        better than being totally ignored. So, let me suggest this:
        Contact Script City in Los Angeles. Script City is a company
        that has more scripts for sale that anybody else in the world,
        I suspect. Don't count of them having a copy in German, though.
        I used to have the address of Script City but don't know what
        happened to it. Why don't you go to the library and check the
        ads in the back of several movie magazines, like "Premiere,"
        and see if you can spot an ad. If not, look in the L.A. phone
        book (most decent libraries have big-city phone books on
        microfiche these days) and see if there's a listing for Script
        City. If everything else fails, call Information in L.A. and
        ask for the number.  Happy hunting.   Ernie.