I'm getting many good ideas from my request on films with weddings in them.
Thanks to all who've responded.  Clarification on the request:  I'm looking
for films which have weddings as the focus, e.g. The Wedding, or have
wedding scenes in them, e.g. Steel Magnolias.  One response I received
mentioned films where weddings were supposed to take place but never
happened and the effect of that break, e.g. The Graduate.  I hadn't thought
of this and thought it a useful category to consider.   Thanks all.  I'm
still listening!
Chrys Ingraham
Ingraham@Ithaca