Blood of the Condor is available through New Yorker Films, 212-247-6110.
Chahine's films are available on video through an Arab-American video store
in New York City.  I don't haVE the address on me right now, but will send
it along as soon as I can.  If you can visit the place, you will be better
off than ordering through your library or audiovisual service.  I ordered
Alexandria, Why? that way and got the Arabic with French subtitled version.
There are English subtitled versions of his films, though.