On Thu, 10 Dec 1992 15:11:34 -0600 <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Not exactly the same thing but ...
>
>In California and New Mexico you will find Picacho Peak (picacho
>means peak) and in Anza Borrego State Park there is a Canyon Sin
>Nombre (canyon without a name)

Got a Picacho Peak in Arizona, too--the site of the only Civil War
skirmish in the state!  (And here I never knew it was named by the
Department of Redundancy Department.)

          While there is a lower class I am in it, while there is
          a criminal element I am of it; while there is a soul in
          prison, I am not free.
                                     --Eugene Debs

| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                 | BITNET   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |