I imagine this must be old new to most people on this list, but somehow
I missed hearing about exactly why the videocassette version of _Lawnmower
Man_ is well over two hours (and is in fact a fairly coherent and even
at times brilliant film), whereas the thing that I and most of my friends
saw in theatres was an incoherent 90-minute version that left plot
threads danginging like unsutured arteries . . .

Anyone who could supply me with info, or a reference to anything in
newspapers and periodicals on this film -- I'd greatly appreciate it....

--Russell Potter
--English Dept., Colby College