I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date:     08-Oct-1992 08:52am DST
                                        From:     Corinne H. Smith
                                                  CHSMITH
                                        Dept:     Audio Visual Services
                                        Tel No:   (814) 863-3104

TO:  VMSMail User _IN%"SCREEN-L           ( _IN%"[log in to unmask]" )

Subject: RE: Ramona's Quest

_The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, 1946-present_
by Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh indeed lists two shows called THE QUEST.
The one Liam is thinking of aired from Sept. 22 to Dec. 29, 1976, and
featured Kurt Russell as Morgan Beaudine and Tim Matheson as Quentin
Beaudine.  It was set in the West during the 1890s and was the story
of two young brothers in search of their sister, who had been captured
by Cheyenne Indians.  Brooks and Marsh conclude the summary with "There
was plenty of action and violence on THE QUEST, but it could not
compete with the pulchritude on ABC's new entry opposite it, CHARLIE'S
ANGELS."

Corinne
Penn State