I saw several episodes and was intrigued, but not overly impressed.
It seems to me that the criticisms you mentioned were all there, and
just seemed to make it all the more silly.  A more accurate title might
have been(for my purposes) "The Surreal World.

Dave Marsteller           /              |
(home)216-672-5498        /     |       \| |   |  |   | |  |   |